Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Year Resolution =D

2010 is here and yup..another time of the year to think of my new year resolution, whether it will happen or not, I still have the feeling of stating them down though. Well here goes nothing....
  1. Living a good testimony, not only for this year, but for as long as i LIVE
  2. be REALLY SERIOUS in my studies,regardless of it being foundations or degree.
  3. How could I miss this out...grow taller...=D
  4. Lose weight and keep fit,not fat..(to achieve the 63Kg mark)
  5. Practice the habit of saving money
  6. Be disciplined in doing devotion not only 4days per week,but everyday
  7. Be committed to my commitments (YF and Tamil Ministry )
  8. Be more and more dependant on God through prayer and devotion
  9. Catch up with the buddies from the past and the RBS ppl 09.
  10. And more.......

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles ,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint ". Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment